Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    All I know is that this game will be one of the best match ups in the playoffs hands down even over the Superbowl !!

Banned
    New england i got 1k points says so@!

I looked on Carbon Sports, and the Ravens are +700 on the money-line to win the Super Bowl. I might have to think about putting $20 on the birds. I really think they have a great shot, especially if they knock out NE this week.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I looked on Carbon Sports, and the Ravens are +700 on the money-line to win the Super Bowl. I might have to think about putting $20 on the birds. I really think they have a great shot, especially if they knock out NE this week.
    Save your money

PokerOwned Veteran
    No offense to the people out there that actually think the ravens are going to win your gassed up. Ravens will lose bye 17 if not more. Easy AFC game for the Pats.

Experienced Member
    i wish a baltimore win but i hate brady he scare me as qb

PokerOwned God
    going for the ravens in this one..i hope its a classic though..will have wings, chips and beer all night for this one

I think itll be nice to see the birds (Falcons) vs. the birds (Ravens) both teams have a HOFer last game Lewis/Gonzales. so it will prob be Pat vs 49ers.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I gotta go with New England. Grew up and from there so I would be going against my neighbors. They do have home field advantage, and not to shabby a record in the playoffs....

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    New England goes as far as Brady goes. Ravens are a complete team - they have a great o line, d line, lbs, dbs, rb, wrs. The x-factor is going to be Flacco and if he can have a 0 turnover game. So excited for this game and really hope the Ravens win!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast