Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give it up for the Detroit Lions

Can I get an amen, I root for the Lions :|

BAD MONKEY

Sergeant
    lol how can ne body believe in the lions id be wearing a bag over my head if i ever wore that jersey or went to a home game lol sad state of affairs when ur 0=16 i wonder how the mascott feels lol probably hides every game behind the bleachers and begs for a new job maybe with the bears lol

Seasoned Veteren
    lol how can ne body believe in the lions id be wearing a bag over my head if i ever wore that jersey or went to a home game lol sad state of affairs when ur 0=16 i wonder how the mascott feels lol probably hides every game behind the bleachers and begs for a new job maybe with the bears lol

PokerOwned Veteren
    the lions are badass!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Got to give this some props, at least he still supports his team even though they suck, no band wagon jumping for this trooper

PokerOwned Veteran
    Best season ever lol... Dallas... (aka ddavey25/yodaofpoker) favorite team... My team is the Vikings.. Gave him so much shit... but they did great this last year.. One thing you can say about a lions fan is they are hard core fans through good times and bad lol... Mostly bad though.

Banned
    only thing i would give up for the lions is...err...nothing, except maybe a football franchise in Michigan. That team needs to be booted out of the NFL, just for the fact that they screwed up with probably the greatest running back in the history of the league, yes, i am talking of the great Barry Sanders, lol, Detroit should just shoot itself, the whole damn city

we should sell Detriot to Canada

Knight
    The Lions have made great progress since their 0-16 season. They are a team on the rise with a good quarterback, and one of the best WR's in the game.

The Lions are my team and 0-16 if anyone watched football that year would know that the coach and owner were both fired for having them throw the games for a better draft pic..should probably research things before running down a team..As a fan I already know they suck but hate people not knowing the facts of the 0-16 season....by the way detroit lions 2012 is the team to beat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast