Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Elite PokerOwned Member

FGCU I Feel Dumb

I work at FGCU 20 hours a week, never ever considered looking at their B ball team. Now they beat G Town and on way to sweet 16 and NOW IM A WAGON JUMPER, I live in the town, work at the joint and i missed the short bus.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    1 day and counting. Florida has had 1 week to scout the FGCU opponents and play, so it should be a real test.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I really like how FGC play. Comer is a really good PG- dont know if he'll be drafted or when he'll be drafted but he should be playing the NBA. Brown is also a really good player and all their players just play freely which will help them break down defenses that are used to pass, pass, pass, pass, shoot.

Florida is a pretty good but I think FGC has a real chance.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    1 day and counting. Florida has had 1 week to scout the FGCU opponents and play, so it should be a real test.
    One does not simply scout Dunk City

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nice run while it lasted FGC. They should be on the radar next year, hope they make the tournament.

Banned
    I was at the bar and seen it was like 16 to 5 starting the game and i thought fgcu was gonna take it with all that momentum they had.