Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Louisville vs. Michigan

Hell of a game so far. Louisville -3.5 is in jeopardy

Covered and shipped . Trey Burke is going pro.

PokerOwned Pro
    damn good game. actually watched it from start to finish- I can't remember last time I watched an entire college game like that

PokerOwned God
    i thought louisville would win. just a haunch. dont follow basketball much but figured the low seed has to win.

PokerOwned Master
    Great game was awesome

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    i thought louisville would win. just a haunch. dont follow basketball much but figured the low seed has to win.
    Louisville was the number 1 seed and I think the overall tournament number 1 seed lol. It was a really good game and thought Michigan got very unlucky. Their coach didnt help either making some bad mistakes like sitting Burke in the first half with 2 fouls and then not knowing what to do with fouls with a minute to go. So many seconds went off the clock. The refs also had a bad game and mostly it hurt Michigan. They reward the 3pt shooter when Burke flew by Louisville player, who created the contact by running into Burke. Then Burke got a clean block and I dont know what the refs were doing there. Louisville still played good so it wasnt like they didnt deserve it but wow, this game couldve been a lot closer.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Louisville was the number 1 seed and I think the overall tournament number 1 seed lol. It was a really good game and thought Michigan got very unlucky. Their coach didnt help either making some bad mistakes like sitting Burke in the first half with 2 fouls and then not knowing what to do with fouls with a minute to go. So many seconds went off the clock. The refs also had a bad game and mostly it hurt Michigan. They reward the 3pt shooter when Burke flew by Louisville player, who created the contact by running into Burke. Then Burke got a clean block and I dont know what the refs were doing there. Louisville still played good so it wasnt like they didnt deserve it but wow, this game couldve been a lot closer.
    I agree that Michigan was simply out coached in the game and its unfortunate for the players because of their coaches decision who to play and who to bench.

Louisville was the better team, plain and simple. As a big east fan (Syracuse namely), I watched a lot of Louisville this year, and what stood out to me was their stamina and athleticism; it's tough to play a full court press for so long, but they just wore teams out in the 2nd half of games consistently.

Banned
    Really thought Michigan was gonna pull it off. They cost me about $200 with the loss.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I was hoping Michigan was going to pull it off. We need a sports celebration here in Michigan badly. Hopefully the Tigers actually WIN a World Series this year ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast