Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Any Lakers fan's here?

Biggest Lakers fan talking here

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Huge lakers fan here. Lakers 0-2 but they shouldnt have a lot of problems as the season goes on. They have Dwight, Kobe, Nash, Gasol. If they can stay healthy, they'll be good. They just have a lot of chemistry issues right now in terms of playing together. First game D12 sucked at the Ft line-and sucked way worse than he usually does. Second game, they just turned the ball over too much. They just need to ditch whatever offense they are trying to play and put the ball in Nash's hands. They should just run pick n rolls and go from there. I think Kobe's gonna have a huge year, watch out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    They are running the Princeton offense. It is pretty hilarious. Whatever, I hate the Lakers and hope Brown continues to sabotage the shit out of his team by running an offense from the 50s that is poorly suited to the players they have. 0-82 one time, baby.

Seasoned Veteran
    Lakers are rotttting right now, its a good bet to bet against them

Experienced Member
    I really hate the lakers, what a shit team.

PokerOwned Master
    Lakers suck!!!! Go MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hehehehe the lakers are a crappy team now but with that big guy fucking

PokerOwned Master
    Dont like the lakers never will has long as coby is playing, the east conference is better

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ecpopp View Post
    Dont like the lakers never will has long as coby is playing, the east conference is better
    LOL coby, its K-O-B-E. I don't like the Lakers (the organization), but i like most of the players they have. And Mike Brown is a completely incompetent. He got hired because "he knows how to manage stars" yeah right, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. If they ran the triangle this year's championship would be a lock.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Haha, my terrible blazers won a game. oh well, the lakers will make the playoffs and blazers won't. Lakers are an easy team to hate.

igor

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast