Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

any die hard fans suffering out there?

I have been a jets fan for over 30 years. Besides a housefull of jets stuff, I buy rookie and other autographed cards of most every player. With the Revis trade today, that makes ANOTHER card less valuable. the defections of those who I have signed, numbered rookies are.. dustin keller-shonn greene-leon washington-jericho cotchery-brad smith. Ah well, at least I still have sanchez! anyone else having a bad year for their team?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm not one, but I think Cubs fans have you beat by a lot.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    I have been a jets fan for over 30 years. Besides a housefull of jets stuff, I buy rookie and other autographed cards of most every player. With the Revis trade today, that makes ANOTHER card less valuable. the defections of those who I have signed, numbered rookies are.. dustin keller-shonn greene-leon washington-jericho cotchery-brad smith. Ah well, at least I still have sanchez! anyone else having a bad year for their team?
    Suffering die hard fans? Been a Browns fan since I can remember. Enough said.

Banned
    No more draft Lottery, were in the playoffs baby!!! Go Warriors!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah the mn wild they got good people this year but ended up 8th seed playing the best chicago and we are now losing 1 0 in the series but i have some hope that we will get through it somehow.