Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

* For all sports-betting enthusiasts.

Hi, I've recently started to open my range of sports to which I place money or honor bets on/for and I noticed a couple of sports to stay away from.

Nothing to knock the sites out there, but they do have a big say on the outcome of certain sports. Call it collective consciousness-ness, but I think there is a bigger reason for the lack of staying-power of/for some of these competitors.

NBA is rigged: NEVER bet on NBA.

Baseball: Only little things like steroid use are the faults I see---that, and the 'free' sports "experts" giving good picks, but overall, and, simultaneously, picking a sure win that is actually going to lose. I made a couple bucks off this, but they switch it up sometimes.

Hockey: 100% legit.

Mixed Martial Arts: Depends on the fighter. Pick the fighter, not the event.

Tennis: 100% Legit.

Soccer: Legit at the higher levels when a countrys' honor is at stake.

Boxing: Rigged (Lennox Lewis vs. Evander Holyfield).

Football: Rigged (interceptions).

All the "lower" sports are probably legit.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-28-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    I have bet a little on NBA with friends and usually end up winning some money. Besides that I guess I don't know much about sports betting. It would be cool to see it added to here though.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I have bet a little on NBA with friends and usually end up winning some money. Besides that I guess I don't know much about sports betting. It would be cool to see it added to here though.
    lol, Black people do whatever you tell them to do.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    everyone who has ever lost a bet says NBA is Rigged!!!

I never bet on sports.

I heard they have best odds though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Beting on sports is a sure way to get nto trouble with aw enforcement, the sites itself, or gaming authorities. A few bucks between friends every now and then for fun maybe, but I just don't want to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by nut48 View Post
    I heard they have best odds though.
    WOW! Never knew!

igor23, this isn't Russia where you get 2 years for stealing a cow!

I've personally had the best luck on NFL parlay betting. Betting on sports like Boxing and Tennis is tough because usually the favorite has such uneven odds. Like if you were to bet on someone like Canelo Alverez against a no namer, you would have to bet like $50 to win $5.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Quote Originally Posted by badzombie View Post
    I've personally had the best luck on NFL parlay betting. Betting on sports like Boxing and Tennis is tough because usually the favorite has such uneven odds. Like if you were to bet on someone like Canelo Alverez against a no namer, you would have to bet like $50 to win $5.
    Agreed but betting 1k to win $150.00 is kinda cool. Especially when it's some1 like Federer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast