Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

All the football stuff in one shot

1) For the upcoming NFL season, we are integrating elements of daily fantasy sports from one of zab's other sites. This will also be available for NBA as well. More on this to come as we get closer to the season.

2) I would like to run a weekly pick 'em pool and a suicide pool for the NFL season. I'd set this up on yahoo as a group.

3) The Fantasy League...there is some turmoil and turnover at this point, since a few of last years managers either A. were involved in some form of collusion, B. aren't regular members of the site anymore and/or C. stiffed me on last years entry (Like Kiddaa, who didn't pay and then tucked his tail between his legs). I am all for having a league with people on the site, but I would prefer not to be the commissioner as I'm juggling about 12 promotions at once with PO. From last years league, I'm counting on myself, CKC, Cocomo, TRogers and Sickread as entrants with Ssuglia having also shown interest. A 10 team league would be fine for us, 12 is a little better for the pot.

If you're interested in any or all of these things, post here and let me know. If you are interested in being the commish of the league, that spot is also open. I need to have a handle on how many people are interested in each of these things by the end of August.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    1) For the upcoming NFL season, we are integrating elements of daily fantasy sports from one of zab's other sites. This will also be available for NBA as well. More on this to come as we get closer to the season.

2) I would like to run a weekly pick 'em pool and a suicide pool for the NFL season. I'd set this up on yahoo as a group.

3) The Fantasy League...there is some turmoil and turnover at this point, since a few of last years managers either A. were involved in some form of collusion, B. aren't regular members of the site anymore and/or C. stiffed me on last years entry (Like Kiddaa, who didn't pay and then tucked his tail between his legs). I am all for having a league with people on the site, but I would prefer not to be the commissioner as I'm juggling about 12 promotions at once with PO. From last years league, I'm counting on myself, CKC, Cocomo, TRogers and Sickread as entrants with Ssuglia having also shown interest. A 10 team league would be fine for us, 12 is a little better for the pot.

If you're interested in any or all of these things, post here and let me know. If you are interested in being the commish of the league, that spot is also open. I need to have a handle on how many people are interested in each of these things by the end of August.
    I'd be interested in being commissioner of the Fantasy League.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I'd be interested in being commissioner of the Fantasy League.
    Just as an FYI, the last commissioner met the requirements of originally being an Italian from NY and being a Giants fan...

<br/>

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Just as an FYI, the last commissioner met the requirements of originally being an Italian from NY and being a Giants fan...
    Looks like all the requirements have been met again.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    soundz like I'm out
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    soundz like I'm out
    You're more than welcome to be in the league, you just vanished again so I assumed you were out.
    Last edited by rivdee; 07-25-2017 at 08:12 AM.

<br/>

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Count me in...just gotta think of a name now