Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Ahh, Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen

Chael takes it!

$70.00 CAD bet...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I WANT Silva to beat the big mouth Sonnen, but I would have to agree that even though Silva is undefeated, there is a very good chance he loses his one. Especially considering how bad Sonnen pounded him in the first fight.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Elite PokerOwned Member
    chael is in silva's head, u can see it...its either gonna be a lightning KO by silva or chael's gonna beat his ass for the whole fight (again)...i just hope no matter what that silva doesnt get a godamn submission again unless its real early in the fight like first round

PokerOwned Veteran
    chael is going to take it will be a good fight though

I know Sonnen looked great and dominated in the first match but the guy failed a drug test right after the fight when his testosterone to epitestosterone was 16.9:1 which is way above the norm of 1:1 and the max allowed of 5 or 6:1 (not 100% sure on last one). Sonnens last fight was against Bisping where he looked incredibly average, If that is the guy who shows up on Saturday this fight wont be close.

I think thats whats going 2 happen & the fact that his masking agent didnt work last time puts him in a precarious multi year ban if caught,so mr pedestrian is getting beat 2 a pulp
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I know Sonnen looked great and dominated in the first match but the guy failed a drug test right after the fight when his testosterone to epitestosterone was 16.9:1 which is way above the norm of 1:1 and the max allowed of 5 or 6:1 (not 100% sure on last one). Sonnens last fight was against Bisping where he looked incredibly average, If that is the guy who shows up on Saturday this fight wont be close.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol chael got cocky as hell throwing that spinning elbow...he was in control the whole first round even though he wasnt doing much damage..that spinning move fucked him up tho and silva went in for the kill...i thought he would be more vicious than that but hey a win is a win

lets make it clear....silva was done the first riound...but he held on like the little bitch he is and kept holding n holding.....i mean yea obv defense strat...but this isnt a bear hug match...he knew he was fucked...why he kept on holding while on the ground getting smacked aroudn.....1 lucky hit and he beat the shit out of sunnen? cmon!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    lets make it clear....silva was done the first riound...but he held on like the little bitch he is and kept holding n holding.....i mean yea obv defense strat...but this isnt a bear hug match...he knew he was fucked...why he kept on holding while on the ground getting smacked aroudn.....1 lucky hit and he beat the shit out of sunnen? cmon!
    Lol your funny. Obv Silva holds onto Sonnen while Sonnen is on top of him. It makes it near impossible for Sonnen to land any damaging strikes. You really think Silva should have just laid on the ground and let Sonnen rear back and throw haymakers from the mount???

my point is...if he wasnt holding on like a lil bitch he woulda got his shit rocked....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast