Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Seasoned Veteran

Aaron hernadez house searched in on going murder case!!!

Has anyone else read about this? Apparently a car he rented was somehow involved in a murder. The Pats are going through their on circus of an offseason this year.

PokerOwned God
    yeah hey just get a chief and blame it on their asses. fuck the redskin naition. nothing but a fucking problem. i yell at them and throw things at them to fucking show my disgust towards them. they are the biggest pussies in the land. my land. fuck you. i hate redskins.
    oh forgot soon we will have to call the redskins, shanahans. fuck you shanahan u raider hater.

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    yeah hey just get a chief and blame it on their asses. fuck the redskin naition. nothing but a fucking problem. i yell at them and throw things at them to fucking show my disgust towards them. they are the biggest pussies in the land. my land. fuck you. i hate redskins.
    oh forgot soon we will have to call the redskins, shanahans. fuck you shanahan u raider hater.
    Well that escalated quickly

Anyway, yeah this is bizarre. They said he's not a suspect, yet 2 of his friends tried to flee his house.

Oh, and somewhere, OJ Simspon is smiling.

This is insane....Mad fishy...He distoryed the video survalance and his cell phoine...then like last year or w.e he "accendently" shot someone in the arm and went through his face or somehting like that.....

This dude is fucked....Wtf is he doing or who does he think he is what a piece of shit....This is too fuked up both of NE TE's are retarded lol...One is immature and doing wrestling moves on stage while injured and gets hurt again by doing so and the other thinks he is some hard nigga gang banger moron LMAO....Signs all point to him and each day more shit comes out and gets worse and worse for him....Lock him up if he had the balls to kill someone executiion style that is so fucked up!....He is innocent intill proven guilty so thats all I have to say untill the truth is out....but his track history and evindence and potential cover up its not looking good.

Even if he didnt pull the trigger it looks like he was part of it with the rental car being under his name so he is screwed....

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah not looking good for aaron. been following this story closely. definitely involved somehow... his NFL career may be over

Seasoned Veteran
    yea i just saw all that even if he didnt do it he will be tied up in the legal system for most of the season

PokerOwned Pro
    Obstruction of justice is what he's looking at for now, ongoing investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by saldua View Post
    Has anyone else read about this? Apparently a car he rented was somehow involved in a murder. The Pats are going through their on circus of an offseason this year.
    Aaron Hernandez: Police Return to New England Patriots Player's Home - ABC News