Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

NFC East winner?

Who do you pick to win the NFC east this year?

PHIL, NYG, WASH, or DAL?

Seasoned Veteran
    washington i think is best setup to take it this yaer but i think it will be a close one between all of them.

PokerOwned God
    who cares bout that division. i hate cowboys , sitting romo go back to rome u non american. and rg3 more like a movie star super hero.
    and what the fuck, some fucking idiot indian has to say oh it hurts my feelings that you call the redskins of a national pastime the redskins. oh you must change their name. fuck you indian. go to india piece of crap. how the fuck. u dont see me geting bent out of shape when i call for a er trip to the dentist i get asked do i have a whaver is called now i forget, some indian documentiation b4 i get asked if im ok or even have insurance. no first thing they ask is if im indian. who the fuck cares, so if im indian i get special treatment but some other race i must wait . fuck ur nations. i hate you. i kill u. i well eat ur children . fuck u scumbag redskinned motherfucking indian. go back home. get out of america. this is land of not indian. damm redskinned ass motherfucking bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    who cares bout that division. i hate cowboys , sitting romo go back to rome u non american. and rg3 more like a movie star super hero.
    and what the fuck, some fucking idiot indian has to say oh it hurts my feelings that you call the redskins of a national pastime the redskins. oh you must change their name. fuck you indian. go to india piece of crap. how the fuck. u dont see me geting bent out of shape when i call for a er trip to the dentist i get asked do i have a whaver is called now i forget, some indian documentiation b4 i get asked if im ok or even have insurance. no first thing they ask is if im indian. who the fuck cares, so if im indian i get special treatment but some other race i must wait . fuck ur nations. i hate you. i kill u. i well eat ur children . fuck u scumbag redskinned motherfucking indian. go back home. get out of america. this is land of not indian. damm redskinned ass motherfucking bitch.
    You got anger problems son

Quote Originally Posted by dustynuts3185 View Post
    Who do you pick to win the NFC east this year?

PHIL, NYG, WASH, or DAL?
    To answer the actual question, I like the Giants. Eagles have too many question marks, RG3 off the torn ACL, and Romo being Romo. Giants may win by default, and 9-7 may take it.

Seasoned Veteran
    as far as the giants go eli wasnt very consistent last year but i do see 9-7 taking the division

Seasoned Veteran
    i'll take the giants in the NFC east this year. thats assuming cruz and nicks both play the whole year

Seasoned Veteran
    and give me the 49ers, bears, falcons for the rest of the NFC. 2 wildcards will be packers and eagles

Seasoned Veteran
    in the AFC i will take the broncos, pats, colts, and steelers with the ravens and bengals in as wild cards

Think i'll go with NYG on this one, but hoping the Browns make it to the Playoffs.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast