Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

49ers vs packers in san fran

San fran already beat green bay at lambeau now they will do it at candlestick. 49ers -3 on the line also has to be looked at

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I think this will be a very close game. San Francisco's defense is really tough and they will put a lot of pressure on Rodgers. Idk if the 49ers d-line will be healthy enough but pressure is the key. I think this game is a tossup, wont be surprised if its a blow out by either teams.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have a feeling Green Bay is gonna win this game, hate to admit that, but it's probably gonna happen.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hate to admit it but I think that the butt packers are probably winning the super bowl

PokerOwned Master
    49ers are going to win tey have home field as their D is great

PokerOwned Veteran
    49ers are gonna win guys. Kap is way more dynamic than alex smith and he beat gb by 8 and was up 23 7 at one point

PokerOwned Master
    Gotta go with the packers, Aaron Rodgers is to good this time of year and doesn't mke the mistkes that a 2nd year QB will make on saturday

PokerOwned God
    I think the packers will win but I would like to see them lose,,,,,go steelers

Yeah this game relies on 1 single thing and that is the ability of Justin Smith playing with an injury. Aldon Smith isnt some all time good Pass rusher, he is above average but most if not all his sacks stem from Justin smith taking double teams. It can be evidenced from the fact he has not got a sack since Justin Smiths injury, 1 of those games was against Arizone who gave up the most sacks in the league.

I dont care how good your D is, unless you get pressure on the QB it means nothing and without a healthy Justin Smith i dont know how much pressure they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by ecpopp View Post
    Gotta go with the packers, Aaron Rodgers is to good this time of year and doesn't mke the mistkes that a 2nd year QB will make on saturday
    Where did u get this info that Rodgers is good this time of year? Was it that half his postseason appearances he went 1 and done or are you just counting the year Packers caught lightning in a bottle and won the superbowl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast