Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar

2012 MLB Free Agents

The season might be over, but the speculation of where the best free agents will end up next year is just beginning. Here is the list of the five most coveted free agents and where I think they will end up:

Albert Pujols - Re-signs with Cardinals
    Price Fielder - Signs with Mets
    Jose Reyes - Re-signs with Mets
    Carlos Beltran - Signs with Phillies
    David Ortiz - Signs with Cubs

Where do you think these MLB Free Agents end up next year?

If Ortiz leaves boston i wouldnt be suprised to see him going to the yankees. Considering the damage he does to the yankees im sure they would nearly sign him just so they dont have to face him.

Pujols will prob stay with cardinals as the 2 big spends red-sox and yankees are all set at 1st base.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    The season might be over, but the speculation of where the best free agents will end up next year is just beginning. Here is the list of the five most coveted free agents and where I think they will end up:

Price Fielder - Signs with Mets
    David Ortiz - Signs with Cubs

Where do you think these MLB Free Agents end up next year?
    Price Fielder - Re-signs with Brewers
    David Ortiz - Re-signs with Red Sox

The only one i see leaving thier current team is Carlos Beltran. Maybe David Ortiz signs with the Cubs, but i dont see the cubs being able to afford him.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Pro
    I have a feeling Pujols isnt gonna re-sign with the cards. just me though. other one is I dont see the red sox signing ortiz again..

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    I have a feeling Pujols isnt gonna re-sign with the cards. just me though. other one is I dont see the red sox signing ortiz again..
    I would agree with you about Pujols if the Cardinals didn't win the World Series. It seems that he is obligated to re-sign with them. How would it look if he collects his WS ring in another uniform and isn't able to celebrate with his teammates in the ring ceremony at the home opener?

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    I would agree with you about Pujols if the Cardinals didn't win the World Series. It seems that he is obligated to re-sign with them. How would it look if he collects his WS ring in another uniform and isn't able to celebrate with his teammates in the ring ceremony at the home opener?
    True. I just thought that it was inevitable that he was gonna sign with a different team. We'll see.

Sergeant
    The Cardinals will either re-sign Albert Pujols or sign Jose Reyes and CJ Wilson.
    If Pujols re-signs with the Cardinals, Prince Fielder signs with the Cubs.
    If Pujols signs with the Cubs, Fielder re-signs with the Brewers or more likely signs with the Yankees to be a DH.
    Expect the Yankees to sign Roy Oswalt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Cubbs are gonna drop millions and win it this year!!!!

The way i see it is that the Cardinals owe Albert Pujols some money. I am a die hard Cardinals fan and have been since i was like 4 or 5 years old. Albert Pujols has deffered some of his salary for the last 10 or 11 years so the Cardinals can sign other players to help them win. Players like Holliday, Edmonds, Eckstien, Berkman, and some other big name players. Albert Pujols deffered his money and the Cardinal have done pretty good. They lost the World Series in 2004, lost the NLCS in 2005, won the World Series in 2006, and now won the World Series in 2011. All because Albert Pujols deffered his money. They owe him and need to pay him. He has played historically great baseball every year he has been a Cardinal. Pay the man his money and lock him up as a Cardinal the rest of his career.

Besides Championships are really not won they are bought or a team with alot of guts such as the 2011 Cardinals. Just look at the Yankees payroll and the amount of championships they have been to or won. Pay the really big named players and you are bound to win.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Quote Originally Posted by Coldcard View Post
    Cubbs are gonna drop millions and win it this year!!!!
    like i said above i am a die hard cardinal fan and i still would like to see the cubs win the world series. they are badly due. hell and i grew up hating the cubs.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast