Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Elite PokerOwned Member

2011 2012 Bowl Season

Wow there have been some great games this season. I am currently watching the OK ST Stanford game it has been a good earlier Oregon Wisconsin was a good one i could go on and on with all the great games there have been this year. Heres to another great college football year.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    There have been some great bowl games this year, but in my opinion, there are too many of them. It's time to make a 16-team tournament to see which team is really the best. College football playoffs should have been made years ago.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Oregon finally prevailed in a big stage for coach Kelly. Surprised at the okst score, thought that game would be a runaway, didn't think Stanford was that good. I'm not going to watch the BCS championship. I think it's a shame that LSU could lose once and not win national title.

igor23

Master Sergeant
    Sad to see it go honestly

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree there should be a tournament/playoff and there are to many teams. My team the florida gators played ohio state in the gator bowl and it was the battle of the 6-6s. If you go 6-6 theres no way you should be in a bowl game!

PokerOwned Master
    what a performance by west virginia vs clemson. geno smith was sick, 6 passing tds!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The last games tonight kind of sad!

PokerOwned Veteran
    BCS lays egg again. Team that was already beaten in regular season by opponent wins it all. Say it ain't so. Whatever happened to the cordial, "Let's Play Two"

igor23