Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

nfl playoffs this weekend

ok the playoffs kicks off today, i cant wait looking forward to watching playoff football. post your team here and talk some trash if you like..i am pulling for the saints baby.. tebow goes home this weekend for good..

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I am excited for the playoffs finally starting. I'm happy that my team, the Giants made the playoffs and do have an easy draw, as opposed to the Lions, who have to go through the Saints and the Packers just to get into the NFC Championship Game.

Here are my predictions for the Wild-Card round:

Bengals over Texans
    Saints over Lions
    Steelers over Broncos
    Giants over Falcons

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Jake 3 out of 4 Texans Kill Cin.

PokerOwned Veteran
    unfortunately im a jets fan......today i pick texans over cincy and saints over lions....tomorrow its giants over atl and pitt over tebow

Master Sergeant
    Saints to win it all !

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, this may be the last start for Tebow, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    Jake 3 out of 4 Texans Kill Cin.
    You were right, the Texans were impressive tonight.

PokerOwned God
    texas look pretty dam good with johnson back as well..nice win texans

Banned
    Lol, it doesn't really matter this weekend. None of these teams are going anywhere. Stop being fans and be serious, who is going to the superbowl that is playing this week. No one. 49ers die hard here, and who'd gonna beat them next week? Who is gonna beat the Packers? Come now, this weekend is only good cause it's week 18 in my book. A pointless weekend for football

Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    Lol, it doesn't really matter this weekend. None of these teams are going anywhere. Stop being fans and be serious, who is going to the superbowl that is playing this week. No one. 49ers die hard here, and who'd gonna beat them next week? Who is gonna beat the Packers? Come now, this weekend is only good cause it's week 18 in my book. A pointless weekend for football
    You can't be serious. Do you forget that last year's Packers team was a 6th seed in the NFC? And who can forget the Giants' run in 07-08 with the wild-card seed?

Speaking of the Packers, they will be in for a tough battle, whether they have to face the Saints or the Lions, two very good offenses. And it wouldn't surprise me if the 49ers go down to the Giants/Falcons winner. This weekend is far from pointless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast