Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    my favorite band has to be tool or disturbed i love them both

Banned
    Yeah the Dave Matthews Band is good to, Sublime

PokerOwned God
    the beatles.. dmb...mumford and sons.. the rolling stones...

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I have quite a few favorites actually so it's hard to pick only one. I mostly like country, but enjoy rock, pop, some metal etc. Basically anything but classical and opera I will give it a listen and see if I like it. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned God
    Judas Priest is my all time favorite besides sabbath Live. Fcuking rule the night man. Slayer is awesome live too. Ronnie James Dio I really enjoyed, seen him twice with Sabbath, the original lineup. Now that was kick ass. Guy is so small, but has a tall man's voice. RIP

Experienced Member
    I would have to say as far as rock my fav is System of a down for rock and Eddie Raven for country.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Proby hafta be The Grateful Dead, never seen anyone come close to puttin on as good of a show as them. Plus a million or so hippies cant all be wrong can they?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Judas Priest is my all time favorite besides sabbath Live. Fcuking rule the night man. Slayer is awesome live too. Ronnie James Dio I really enjoyed, seen him twice with Sabbath, the original lineup. Now that was kick ass. Guy is so small, but has a tall man's voice. RIP
    Sabbath is cool, but Ronnie's band "Dio" also rocked. Great vocal. Are there any Lizzy or Motorhead fans?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Favorite band ugh thats a hard one Alice and chains / Radiohead flip. Favorite live band Foo Fighters.

Banned
    haven't listened in a while the mumfords and sons / radiohead - rhose two are awesome

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast