Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

wrestlemania 29 sucked???

i think that wrestlemania was by far one of the worst wrestlemanias in a long while , all it was was a hyped up monday night raw, nothing fancy happened all predictable, and so glad my friend ordered it not me lol 70 rip off

PokerOwned Veteran
    i was cool to see the undertaker match though but it was really not that good because there was no way he was going to lose

JBD
    streams are your friend!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah steams are good but something like wrestlemania is suppose to be something so grand and big that people are willing to spend the money but man this one was b a d bad

Banned
    I watched it for free online. 21-0 was the main thing I wanted to see. I agree it was super predictable though. Figured Cena would win. Trilogy next year lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i hope not, but maybe. i guess they are suppose to hype rock and brock but maybe they can do a three way im sure cena will be champ till he passes cm punk cuz god forbid he doesnt hold a record hope im wrong

Anderson silva will give cena a whoop ass anyday.

The whole thing was just let down after let down. Ziggler should have cashed in MITB and won the title after Swagger vs Del Rio. Hoped Punk would break the streak even though I knew Taker was always gonna win. Cena getting boo'd outta the building is such a perfect time to turn him heel and have him attack Rock again after the fight.

They had so many chances to do something big that would get people talking and they went the boring predictable route every single time. Last year after Wrestlemania it was already out there that Brock was gonna return so that helped create some buzz. All reports are that Punk is taking time off after Wrestlemania, so with Cena as champion and a good guy there is noone to fued him with and will prob end up with some lame Big Show feud.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Was and still am a big Undertaker fan. He is about ready to retire and looks to me wrestling is on the decline. Characters not as interesting anymore. Just an opinion.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The whole thing was just let down after let down. Ziggler should have cashed in MITB and won the title after Swagger vs Del Rio. Hoped Punk would break the streak even though I knew Taker was always gonna win. Cena getting boo'd outta the building is such a perfect time to turn him heel and have him attack Rock again after the fight.

They had so many chances to do something big that would get people talking and they went the boring predictable route every single time. Last year after Wrestlemania it was already out there that Brock was gonna return so that helped create some buzz. All reports are that Punk is taking time off after Wrestlemania, so with Cena as champion and a good guy there is noone to fued him with and will prob end up with some lame Big Show feud.
    Amen they dropped the ball with the surprises but by no means was it a bad PPV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast