Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Waterworld was a solid movie, a bit too long but it was a good story i felt. Worst movie I have seen is When A Stranger Calls. 2 hours of the most annoying phone ring for about 5 minutes of action at the end.

PokerOwned God
    I can't think of some names for the movies, but usually bad movies are shown on chiller. They're probably budget movies but still, those guns have to run out of bullets at some point.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ROOKMAN View Post
    Watched a horror movie "Raiders Of The Living Dead". So bad it is laughable. At one point guy shoots a zombie with a double barreled shotgun 3 times without reloading. There is a review online about it that makes me laugh every time I read it.
    Dude i agree 100% with you this movie was awful

Any of those black guy in a fat suit movies.....although that abraham lincoln vampire hunter is proof hollywood has officially runout of ideas

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    I can't think of some names for the movies, but usually bad movies are shown on chiller. They're probably budget movies but still, those guns have to run out of bullets at some point.
    Yeah. Wife and I might be interested in a movie but see it is on Chiller so............that about ends it. Know what it is going to be. Bad acting and very low budget.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ever notice in many action movies the villains have automatic weapons that fire hundreds of rounds in no time but they never hit anything? Hero has one handgun and takes one shot and hits every time.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah they make things so unreal on movies anymore, crazy, lol
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    Worst movies ever is HANDS-DOWN... Twilight. Nothing about it is good. I watched it just to make fun or it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Twilight without no doubt. just bad

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    I love Stephen King ~ but Pet Cemetery was not just bad ...it left me feeling oookie all ova damndog.jpg
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast