Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

What would you do?

So theres this Show that has been on for a while now

Since i want to be a Psychology Major, this show is pretty interesting to me

It basically creates scenarios and films people's reaction to that scenario

its good stuff and a good show and you can take a lot from it, imo

Link to Homepage : xhttp://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/

Besides checking the show out if you haven't already seen it

What scenario do you think should be on the show?
    Last edited by RVCrusher; 06-09-2011 at 06:46 PM.

I've watched it once or twice. Interesting to see how people react to similar situations, just different people involved.

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I've watched it once or twice. Interesting to see how people react to similar situations, just different people involved.
    They do that also, they will do the same scenario with different people to get different reactions

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You are offered a fleet of 10 new cars per year, every year for the rest of your life, insurance, and a credit card to pay for gasoline. There is a catch though. You can only travel on roads, streets and highways in those 10 cars or on foot (no bikes, motorcycles, etc. but boats and airplanes are OK) for the rest of your life as well. You can choose the 10 cars each year, any standard factory make or model with one modification. All the cars have had their gas tanks replaced with 1 gallon tanks. Take the offer? What would you do??

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So if you really want to be a Psychology Major. Then you will truly have to admit that reality TV shows simply suck

Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    So if you really want to be a Psychology Major. Then you will truly have to admit that reality TV shows simply suck
    ya the majority suck, but are you saying that what would you do, is a reality show? i mean i see ur point, but i dont really think it is classified as that and if it is, then its not the type of reality show your thinking about, you talking Hills or Laguna Beach LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    You are offered a fleet of 10 new cars per year, every year for the rest of your life, insurance, and a credit card to pay for gasoline. There is a catch though. You can only travel on roads, streets and highways in those 10 cars or on foot (no bikes, motorcycles, etc. but boats and airplanes are OK) for the rest of your life as well. You can choose the 10 cars each year, any standard factory make or model with one modification. All the cars have had their gas tanks replaced with 1 gallon tanks. Take the offer? What would you do??
    i dont think you get the concept...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    Reality TV is the best. As for it suckin for 'psyc majors', Why do you say that. It really truly has some great case studies.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Reality TV is the best. As for it suckin for 'psyc majors', Why do you say that. It really truly has some great case studies.
    i totally agree

and my PM box is empty cookies, if u wanna finish our convo sry about that bein full lol

joeyjmr8484
    I would take the 10 cars...LOL