Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

PokerOwned Master

Who watches Breaking Bad on AMC ?

I cant wait for the new seaon to start.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Seems like I live that title every damn day. Don't have watch it on AMC, just a good look in the mirror after a poker tournament.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i used 2 love that show but after like the 2nd season it got corny to me and i couldnt keep watching it..i do want to catch up on it tho

I used to watch it religiously also, but like you said it got a little corny later on. I might should check out the new season though.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i def wanna catch up on the last season which i missed and then the new one coming up...im sure im still gonna think its corny but it should still be worth watching...just some of the characters are really annoying

Breaking Bad is my favorite show running, slightly ahead of The Walking Dead. I am really looking forward to the new season, which I heard will be split into to mini seasons, and will be the last.
    ***SPOILER ALERT***
    I think the main theme is going to be Walt vs. Jesse, considering what happened at the end of last season. Also, I think Gus's German business partners are going to come looking for Walt.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    was or is decent series,still watch on occasion,hoping new season is good
    win if yu can but always play fair

I just got through Season 3. I am about to start Season 4, but I heard it really starts to take a dip during 4 (in quality). Looking forward to the Dexter Jr. story-line though.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind