Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61611.55

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    While South Park & Family guy have their moments and are usually good for a few laughs it will always be The Simpsons for me.

Knight-Lieutenant
    In order i would say Family Guy (hands down), American DAD!, The Cleveland Show, Simpsons and South Park.

If you don't know the word then you are missing out!

Banned
    family guy is the funniest of the group simpsons is a little old

i vote or family guy here

American Dad & family guy The Simpsons still cool tho

While south park is funny as hell in a sick sorta way LOL simpsons is fav with family guy next and southpark and VERY close 3rd
    Last edited by abwil2; 04-24-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: didnt read original post lol

Sergeant
    Well thats a hard one, The Simpsons is without a dought a classic and I love it, have since I was a kid, Family guy is a great show, more for adults I think, South park lol well its south park, gotta love that. So guess my fav. would have to be....Family guy. A baby bent on world domination, wants to kill his mother lol so so funny, love it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like all three of them. My favorite would be The Simpsons, not only because I like it best, but also because as far as I know, it's the one which started this type of cartoons.

Corporal
    Family guy is not funny in my opinion. South Park is hands down the best. Simpsons is ok

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think south park is the best just because all the humor is perfect satire...after that is simpsons simply because it's carved its place in american history...then family guy because some of the stuff has gotten so predictable and overdone...like you always know when they're about to cut to some random flashback that has nothing to do with anything, and they've exhausted that over the past 10 years or however long it's been on the air

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast