Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

What am I going to do?

I'm just about to begin watching the final season of Breaking Bad on my DVR. My previous favorite show, The Walking Dead, had its season premier, but it sucked in comparison to Breaking Bad. What do I do when I'm done with Breaking Bad? I'll have to restrain myself and try not not binge-watch the final season.

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I'm just about to begin watching the final season of Breaking Bad on my DVR. My previous favorite show, The Walking Dead, had its season premier, but it sucked in comparison to Breaking Bad. What do I do when I'm done with Breaking Bad? I'll have to restrain myself and try not not binge-watch the final season.
    if i were you id slamm my hand in ur car door and wonder why u wasted all that time watching that show!!! "my 2n half cents"

Seasoned Veteran
    You should start watching Boston Legal. What a fantastic show. Plus, it's thought-provoking.

AJ
    Experienced Member
    Try Dexter if you already haven't.

PokerOwned Master
    im kinda in the same boat lol. breaking bad was awesome and walking dead is good too.

you can watch grey's anotomy right after. about 110 espisode on the dvr.i said binge on it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Try Dexter if you already haven't.
    Yes I am interested in watching Dexter. Not on Netflix though. Need to find a way to watch it from the beginning without paying up the wazoo.

PokerOwned God
    heard dexter was really good - havent gotten into yet - my son raves about it

Experienced Member
    Dexter is a great show though nt as god as breaking bad.

Seasoned Veteran
    Have you seen the Honest Trailer for Breaking Bad? I find it both funny and insightful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast