Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pretty sure we are all gonna be here on the 22nd. If I'm wrong it's not like I'm gonna know about it for too long.

The mayans were clever but no one is clever enough to predict the "end of time". All we know for sure is the world will be over when the sun burns out billions of years from now, that is a fact.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. And I have already scheuled a home game for the 22nd. Oh well I guess I will really be all in for that one.

PokerOwned Master
    its interesting i think something may happen but who knows. first hurricnae in Jersey n my whole life that I remember maybe more of that to come.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    its interesting i think something may happen but who knows. first hurricnae in Jersey n my whole life that I remember maybe more of that to come.
    Something may happen the mayans saw something very specific to make them come up with this down to the time and day but the end of the world please not going to happen. We'll see what happens but my guess is nothing. With all the technology we have these days we would know if something was going to go down that day.

PokerOwned Master
    here is the question wit all of the technology, if they did knw would they alert the public? or keep it to themselves and go underground? lol

They didnt predict anything. Its just the end of their calander. Should we start worrying about doomsday every year when a new calander comes out and it ends on december 31st?

lol makes me think of the movie Armageddon when Steve B. borrowed all that money from the loan shark lol spent all on strippers...

I just got off the phone with E.T. and he said we are safe until about 2020

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    They didnt predict anything. Its just the end of their calander. Should we start worrying about doomsday every year when a new calander comes out and it ends on december 31st?
    Oh I didn't know that was the end of their calender lol. So why the fuck are people even worried about this or discussing it. I don't believe anything unless there are facts to back it up and either should anyone else lol. At least it's funny to see people freak out about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast