Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,158

BTC Rate: $10706.62

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: We Bought A Zoo

  1. #1
    Fish MrsDig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    36

    We Bought A Zoo

    So I finally am able to watch this tonight but Once Upon A Time is on at 7 and Celebrity Apprentice is on afterward so I may be asleep before I ever get a chance. Of course I have to watch this film .. one .. I run a zoo and two .. Angus Macfadyen is in it and he is fantastic.
    This is a cash'n'carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes, you only have to pay a little. Mostly, it's a lot. Once in a while, it's all you have.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    U bought a zoo? what for po'd is already a zoo. LOLZ grats and have fun.

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God StephyMarieC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,476
    Oh is it I hadn't thought about watching it but maybe I will.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    U bought a zoo? what for po'd is already a zoo. LOLZ grats and have fun.
    IMAOOOOOOOO and it neeeeds more zookeeepersss too with whips hahaha

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    mrsdig if u need donkeys for ur zoo do let me know i wil give u long list

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357
    OK bimbo....I torrent the damn movie for you and you make me watch it. That wouldn't have been so bad until we found out that the real Zoo the movie is based on is one of the ones we applied to. So now I watch an average movie, about things we've done and projects we would have done better, and Angus MacFadyen plays me!!He didn't even get my accent right, although the extreme hair and attitude seemed reasonable.

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    701
    Congrats on your purchase and movie fame. Was going to read the book but will instead watch the movie to help pick up tells from the biographical performance and factor in the accent, attitude and hair.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Congrats on your purchase and movie fame. Was going to read the book but will instead watch the movie to help pick up tells from the biographical performance and factor in the accent, attitude and hair.
    Thanks for the accent recognition. My post was meant to be sarcastic to the wife, as when we applied to take over this zoo, we went through a couple of interviews before the family that the book is based on closed the deal. It really was funny that in the movie, half of MacFadyens drunken rages were pretty much exactly what my response would have been. Sadly however, it isn't actually based on us....we were a day late and a Dollar short.

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    Thanks for the accent recognition. My post was meant to be sarcastic to the wife, as when we applied to take over this zoo, we went through a couple of interviews before the family that the book is based on closed the deal. It really was funny that in the movie, half of MacFadyens drunken rages were pretty much exactly what my response would have been. Sadly however, it isn't actually based on us....we were a day late and a Dollar short.
    Sounds like the story of my life, the day late dollar short part. If I only had a dollar for every, yeah you get the idea. Maybe you can pick the next movie, to even things out. Sounds like you both have a interesting back ground.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •