Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    I love Fresh Prince of Bel-Air they show reruns on TNT and other channels often.

They are good shows you have commented on and I myself like to either watch T.V. while playing tourneys or watch youtube, usually pokers shows.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    I think watching TV or listening to music is a great tool to use while playing Poker, Especially when grinding long term (or big tournaments).

If you are just doing nothing but sitting in front of the efelt clicking Fold, Eventually you'll play cards that maybe you shouldn't play out of boredom.

Something to keep your brain occupied while folding.
    Good point.

Banned
    I like to watch old shows basically. Bewitched, I Love Lucy, Mary Tyler Moore, etc.

PokerOwned Veteran
    none of those shows they all suck. walking dead or dexter that's about it.

YouTube is also a good boredom killer. I like to watch Phil Hellmuth blowups while I play.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think watching tv is fine while playing poker but things like surfing the web, reading forums are what distract you too much. You don't get to see whats going on until its your turn and missing the slightest info on how opponents play can hurt your chances.

PokerOwned Pro
    Well, I recommend Dexter as a show, but I could never watch it while playing poker. I might have on some re-runs of sitcoms. I saw a few of the old school ones mentioned already, from I Love Lucy, I Dream of Jeanie, Fresh Prince, Everybody Loves Raymond. I can play with shows like that on.

PokerOwned Veteran
    When grinding online I like to watch law and order you don't have to watch it to understand whats going on.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    I think watching tv is fine while playing poker but things like surfing the web, reading forums are what distract you too much. You don't get to see whats going on until its your turn and missing the slightest info on how opponents play can hurt your chances.
    I agree when playing in a tourney you must watch the pattern of the players to avoid or take advantage of

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast