Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

America's Got Talent

I think Forte is the only act that can compete with Kenichi, but I am strangely concerned Jimmy Rose is going to win this thing. Must be a lot of young country girls voting for him to still be there. I just don't think you can be considered America's Greatest Talent if you wouldn't even win one of those other singing competitions.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i hate kenichi!!! i wished that they would stop praising him and let someone else go thru!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    a couple days ago i posted that i hated kenichi and guess what. that b-stard ended up winning the whole thing!!!! ahhhhhh!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    This program is great because it allows participants to demonstrate their artistic skills, personal or musical, to be seen by thousands of people and also win a prize valued.

PokerOwned God
    What was wrong with Kenichi? He's an amazing dancer.

PokerOwned Master
    the show is great got to see live at it was soo much fun

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i cannot believe that the girl singer didn't make it to the top three... she is so much better than the rest of the talent there!

PokerOwned Veteran
    This program is great because it allows participants to demonstrate their artistic skills, personal or musical, to be seen by thousands of people and also win a prize valued.

PokerOwned Veteran
    excellent talent program, because it allows people to demonstrate his physical, mental, personal and own the stage allow to display their skills to the public.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It was a great show! I really wanted Taylor Williamson to win but. Also think Kenechi did amazing too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast