Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

new survivor show started last ntie

any survivor fans out there!! what a great twist this season is!! started out with a bang already!!

was too funny watching old school philadelphia eagle gervose trying to swim!! but brad culpepper (go bucs go) made a great start!!

DAMN! I wanted to watch it and missed it! I'll have to see if I can catch up on it somewhere.

i know madjek was tlaking about watching it too. i havent seen this show in years,, but may have to watch sometime sooon,, since withoguht alll cable now too ugh lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol this show is really odd.... it's just like the real world or big brother. i can't believe people still watch them. lol

PokerOwned Pro
    This program is very aggressive because participants so incredible live in a place away from the personal privileges necessary for sustenance and basic needs, it is very impressive for such shows motivate people to care for the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    DAMN! I wanted to watch it and missed it! I'll have to see if I can catch up on it somewhere.
    Do you have primetime on demand??? i always catch up on missed shows there! if not, CBS.com will have it to watch for free!!

PokerOwned Master
    I watched, but will probably not be as dedicated to Survivor as much as I had in the pass.I'm a Rupert fan, but I think he made a grave mistake in taking his wife place . .

PokerOwned Veteran
    i love it when the wife watches shows like this... i dont have to hear crap about me playing too much poker while she watches mind numbing tv

PokerOwned Pro
    is a show very agressive...

Quote Originally Posted by kptoken420 View Post
    i love it when the wife watches shows like this... I dont have to hear crap about me playing too much poker while she watches mind numbing tv
    too funny!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast