Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

watch machete kills online

watch machete kills online free
    download machete kills movie

There's an appealing daring to a director who casts Mel Gibson being a clairvoyant plutocrat aiming to start Planet War III just before jetting off to his area station. Greater than that, it takes real chutzpah to possess Cuba Gooding Jr., Walton Goggins, Lady Gaga, and Antonio Banderas all perform exactly the same character, the elusive, tellingly named Chameleon, a wise-cracking assassin with all the power to make distinct faces. Along with some other imaginative, absurdist twists while in the narrative, these performances give Machete Kills the benefit of staying a additional continually humorous film than its predecessor. For all its admirable intentions, Machete as well usually felt like a specifically boring novelty, restrained by a coy mindset toward its socio-political undercurrents.

watch escape from tomorrow online free
    watch escape from tomorrow online
    download escape from tomorrow movie
    watch captain phillips online

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    looked pretty good from the previews!! ill probably check it out!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Machete was a terrible movie. Wouldn't watch this one if you paid me.

PokerOwned God
    It looks like a typical action movie. I'm sure it isn't bad, but it's just ok.

LLB King
    Thanks, looks funny in a dumb kind of way, I'll give it a go and let you know what I think.

PokerOwned Pro
    Machete 1 was on last night on TV I love those cult type movies done in the style of Tarrantino.

Experienced Member
    Anyone seen the second one? I enjoued the first.

PokerOwned Pro
    The new one looked soo over the top that it could be a comical watch.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drock1116 View Post
    Machete 1 was on last night on TV I love those cult type movies done in the style of Tarrantino.
    Don't even compare that crap to Tarantino! Machete should have been left as a mock trailer in Grindhouse.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jreddricka View Post
    watch machete kills online free
    download machete kills movie

There's an appealing daring to a director who casts Mel Gibson being a clairvoyant plutocrat aiming to start Planet War III just before jetting off to his area station. Greater than that, it takes real chutzpah to possess Cuba Gooding Jr., Walton Goggins, Lady Gaga, and Antonio Banderas all perform exactly the same character, the elusive, tellingly named Chameleon, a wise-cracking assassin with all the power to make distinct faces. Along with some other imaginative, absurdist twists while in the narrative, these performances give Machete Kills the benefit of staying a additional continually humorous film than its predecessor. For all its admirable intentions, Machete as well usually felt like a specifically boring novelty, restrained by a coy mindset toward its socio-political undercurrents.

watch escape from tomorrow online free
    watch escape from tomorrow online
    download escape from tomorrow movie
    watch captain phillips online
    Reminds me of reading the news on Yahoo. ...Nobody proofreads. Grammar, punctuation, flow.... You tried to articulate an intelligent description (To a movie that I'm sure is incredibly stupid. But that's besides the point) but only succeeded in making yourself sound ignorant. I'd go so far as to say that this review is so subpar it is almost unintelligible.