Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Elite PokerOwned Member

Walking Dead

Only 10 more days til it returns...can't wait...Best show out there other than maybe The Big Bang Theory. Still pissed they killed off the hottest girl on the show, Andrea, but at least we still got Maggie to oggle over. :-)

Yeah, I can't wait, too. The Walking Dead is an amazing show. Also sucks that Hershel died, he was a good character and certainly one of the better actors although a lot of them are good. Glad the show returns soon. In the mean time, i've been watching Luther. Anyone seen that show??

Parlay Champion
    I love this show. Season 3 was a bit slow at first and they ramped it up a notch. Only problem is what in the world is a mid season finale. Never heard of such a thing. And watching the governor die, I gotta say i got goosebumps of pleasure watching him die.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    yeah is it just me or does anyone else think they would thrive during the zombie apocalypse

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've never understood the obsession with zombies

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Cant wait! Not because i like it but because for that hour i wont get any calls from some one who does lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah, Herschel dying was bad...but still the worst/saddest scene in the entire series is when they kill all the walkers in Herschel's barn and last to come out is Carol's daughter, Sophia...very disturbing episode ending.

PokerOwned Master
    yup i will be watching. amc has great tv series. so does starz

Experienced Member
    As long as Daryl sticks around, I'm good! haha... Can't wait til Sunday! We are watching re-runs now.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So I guess I should give the show a try. I've never seen one of them. Just didn't seem like my type of show but I think I'll give it a shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast