Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I don't think it's one of the best ever, but it is very good.

I love how that scrawny little punk is with the hottest women in the world in these movies

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm an old guy that watched the original Transformers cartoon when I was a pre teen. I hate watching comic book/super hero flicks from my genre because they ALWAYS suck, and I mean always. I have not seen a super hero or comic book film since Superman I.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    I'm an old guy that watched the original Transformers cartoon when I was a pre teen. I hate watching comic book/super hero flicks from my genre because they ALWAYS suck, and I mean always. I have not seen a super hero or comic book film since Superman I.
    This one was crazy... "We gave a helluva run!"
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Steves22 View Post
    I love how that scrawny little punk is with the hottest women in the world in these movies
    ) u are totally right. OMG that woman is awesome

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm not a big fan of the transformers series, so, I can't say much about the 3rd one, because I only watched the first two and didn't liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the transformers series, so, I can't say much about the 3rd one, because I only watched the first two and didn't liked it.
    What would you be without me, Prime???
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    The third is definately the best out of all so you should see it if you have seen the first two.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What kind of quality is this download link? Haven't watched the movie yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    What kind of quality is this download link? Haven't watched the movie yet :/
    It's just a cam video.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast