Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Private

Top 10 movies sci-fi

Please make a list of ur top 10 movies in the catarogy sci-fi. thx for me

Sergeant
    Ok, this may be a bit hard but here it is: 1. STARWARS SAGA (duh) 2. Stargate 3. StarTrec First Contact 4. Lost in Space 5. War of the worlds 6. Terminator Salvation 7. Evolver lol 8. Total Recall 9. Pandoram 10. Shper

the mirrors 2,the shuter island,the rite,a nightmare of elm street,the inception....

Banned
    why has no one mentioned the greatest sci-fi movie of all time?????? DRUMROLL PLEASE.....................................HOWARD THE DUCK!!

Sergeant Major
    HOWARD THE DUCK !
    Wow, that brought back memories. I remember being a kid and being afraid of those things from the other side

Sergeant Major
    The surrogate with bruce willis, I just love the story line, how can that not be our future.

PokerOwned God
    I'll throw out some ones that were not mentioned yet ...

No love for Ripley in here?! ... the Alien(s) saga would be in my top 10 (first 2 more than the second 2).

Matrix saga... Blade Runner ... Logans Run ... Predator .... Orig Planet of the Apes ...

colours of magic.. such a great movie.. lol pretty great for an old british movie based on a scify series

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cindylou View Post
    why has no one mentioned the greatest sci-fi movie of all time?????? DRUMROLL PLEASE.....................................HOWARD THE DUCK!!
    ooo ooo "I feel much better!!!!!!" And since you started it, don't forget about spaceballs!

War of the Worlds, the one from the 1950's,, they were way ahead of their time with the special effects. Alien has to be in there, also Predator.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast