Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Thread: thor

Master Sergeant

thor

best marvel movie out there to date!!! must see if your a fan of any sort of marvel or d.c!!! if u have seen it please post ur thoughts on the movie!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just wait till next year when the Avengers movie comes out...that's why they're pushing all these Marvel movies this year...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    at least the marvel movies have been pretty decent.. lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by justinulus View Post
    best marvel movie out there to date!!! must see if your a fan of any sort of marvel or d.c!!! if u have seen it please post ur thoughts on the movie!!
    Care to share why its "the best"? is it the story line ...is it the acting...?

Knight
    I plan to wait for Netflix.

Sergeant Major
    this looks like a dope movie. i will watch this sooner than later. or eventually

Master Sergeant
    its the story line....with out killing the movie...watch it and u be the judge

Quote Originally Posted by belatree View Post
    this looks like a dope movie. i will watch this sooner than later. or eventually
    Deep? we are talking about thor the comic book. How can you get a deep movie out of that. I'm no snob, but, come on. Transformers is not deep, just fun brainless action that's entertaining to watch. That's what I'm looking for. I'll catch thor too, since some one says it's worth watching. But, not deep man. LOL

PokerOwned Pro
    mmm no la eh visto, pero la tendre en cuenta para situaciones de aburrimiento jajaja