Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Star Wars Episode 7

Not a huge star wars fan, but.........

Attached Images Attached Images
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    My only problem with the new Star Wars series is that episodes 1-6 was a complete story. No need for an episode 7. It should be called something like Star Wars II episode 1; or Star Wars: Epilogue.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm hoping they continue on like the books do....introducing Leia and Han's kids and others...in other words, starting a new sage even though it'll be called Episode 7.

Banned
    From what I've heard the new trilogy will not follow the books but be a new story.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Whatever the case, I have the fullest confidence in JJ Abrams to do a quality job.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'll still pay to see it opening night...Die hard Star Wars fan even though Episodes I-III were horrid.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    I'll still pay to see it opening night...Die hard Star Wars fan even though Episodes I-III were horrid.
    Yeah, but now Lucas won't have control. Expect more.

I am skeptical that this movie will not live up to the Star Wars franchise. I know that a lot of people were impressed by JJ Abrams and what he did with Star Trek after 6 Star Wars movies there has to be a falling off. The only movie that was really good from the last three was Episode III. Plus the reason the original Star Wars was so popular was because of how cutting edge it was at the time. Now it's no big deal and you need a good story to really deliver. That's a lot harder than awesome special effects.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'll give it a chance since it dons the title star wars.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes, good story, good characters, and not an overload of cheese. That's why it should be good without Lucas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast