Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    i havent got geeked in a long time. probly a good thing tho i have kids to raise lmao

The new season of Sons of Anarchy starts tonight!!!

myabe i will try this s how steph casue i need somethin to replace Breaking Bad now((( lol

Banned
    breaking bad and sons of anarchy are both the nuts. ricki u should def pick this up im impressed u liked breaking bad

PokerOwned Pro
    my girlfriend watches it and has gotten me interested last season.... good show, great episode tonight. definitely should watch lol

Yeah try this show rrickisbish or any of the shows i have on my playlist on 1channel.

http://www.1channel.ch/playlists.php?id=22393

o well, this will not replace breaking bad and walter white for me LOL...I tried to watch one tnite steph,, but since i never watched it before, and its season 5 i see,, i dunnno if i can go b ack and try to watch from the begininng now,and i saw a lottta motocycle and fights lol... i prolly wont like this much,,,..I think i will watch Beverly hills nannnies now lol..big change from breaking bad ,, haha

PokerOwned God
    Im all in babay!!! wish they have more characters - maybe add some bad boys that are really down on their luck and owe lots of cash to see some real pain/skin in the game on hands...

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Season premiere was off the hook!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really hate the show. Kinda think that the time slot could be put to better use. But after seeing some of the new shows coming out. Well just leave SOA on in the slot till something better comes along.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast