Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: foreign films

Seasoned Veteran

foreign films

Yo im kinda into foreign films right now. TO mention a few "Old Boy", "the good, bad , And the wierd" "battle Royale" If you guys have seen anything cool I would be happy to hear you guys out. ty

PokerOwned Veteran
    i never saw this films probebly i'll try

My favorite foreign films are "The King Of Hearts" and "Europa". Both are older films with King of heart being like late 1960s. Look them up on the IMDB site.

PokerOwned Master
    no i did see none of them,what kind of films they are?

PokerOwned God
    really depends on what you like ... getting an 8.8 on imdb is insanely high rated

Seven Samurai (1954) - IMDb

Banned
    Well..for me USA pictures are foreign movies(im from brazil....), but i get it, so i just have to say that i like some mexican protuctions...like "Y tu mama tambien"....nice movie with Gael Garcia Bernal...........worths to check out........

"The King of Hearts" is a quirky french films about the absurdity of war. A scout is sent ahead to a french town to warn the towns people that the Germans are coming. But they have all left by the time he get there. The town is empty but for the people of the local insane assylum who get free and take up there old places in the town. It both sad and funny at the same time. Good stuff!

PokerOwned Veteran
    "battle Royale". It's a great movie. I saw it a year ago. Now they released "The Hunger Games", that is the same...

"Europa, Europa" is a 1990s film about a boy in Nazi Germany trying conceal that he is Jewish by joing the Hitler Youth. Really great movie!

Seasoned Veteren
    sobre que va este tema. espero vuestra respuesta. un saludo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast