Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

new show on FOX Rake

i watched this the other nite! very funny new show! greg kinnear is so dam funny!! usually not a big FOX fan, their shows usually suck! but turned it on and loved it!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    never heard of it! what's it even about?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthomme View Post
    never heard of it! what's it even about?
    Had never heard of it myself.

The series follows Keegan Deane, a criminal defense lawyer whose personal problems have led him to self-destructive behavior that has him battling wits with everyone around him, including his ex-wife, the judges, the assistant district attorney, his bookie, and even the IRS.

PokerOwned Veteran
    is like rake of poker, or just a funny movie series

PokerOwned Demi-God
    from what i understand (which isnt much) it is like House MD, with a lawyer instead of a doctor. I think that sounds good to me, i havent watched it myself yet but I have heard good things.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    from what i understand (which isnt much) it is like House MD, with a lawyer instead of a doctor. I think that sounds good to me, i havent watched it myself yet but I have heard good things.
    i think its better then house!! that dude is a dick on house LOL, keegan deane is a much better character, and to all of us fkups, we can relate a little to him!!!

PokerOwned Master
    yeah fox shows have been so disappointing for so many years recently. They used to have the best shows back in the day. Maybe i will check an episode or two out.