Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    So i decided to catch a movie on friday night. somehow in my mind i thought runner runner was the sequel to Rounders. to my surprise it was some JT movies. Fell asleep 15 mintues into the movie. had a good ass nap.
    Yeah I saw a preview for it and it looked pretty lame. Then I saw the title and I thought man that sounds like a good poker movie. But no it's not about poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    it really didnt look that good anyways! im not a ben affleck or timberlake fan anyway! neither of them can act a lick!

yea, it not a poker "money"
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    People are still willing to pay to go to a theater?! The DVD/Blu-Ray/Download will be out in 4 weeks...lol

Like duck did, i'm sure i would fall asleep during the movie.

Seasoned Veteran
    its your fault for not doing proper research on the movie... it has been claimed many times that it was neither a poker movie or sequel to rounders....

PokerOwned Master
    Why would any of you bozos think it had anything to do with rounders? Im curious? Please respond

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Not only is it not a poker money, its not a poker movie either, what a bunch of roody poot jahbronies

i went to go to a movie with a friend on frifay also,, but movie we went to see was gone from the theatre.. so we ended up seeing this one, casue was nothing else... defo not worth seeing,, but i didnt falll asleeep like mr Duck lol......i woiodnt recommend tho,, only saving thing was,,, if u a woman,, Ben affleck looked good in the movie lolol.. and that wasnt near enuf even to recommend this to any one

PokerOwned Veteran
    I toughy it was a good movie so they can keep there money

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast