Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member Kollossal777's Avatar

Rounders 2 on the way! :D

"Poker enthusiasts were thrilled to hear that a sequel to the 1998 poker movie Rounders was scheduled for a 2012 release. However, now the tide has turned, and with a few terrible poker movies being Drew Barrymore?s Lucky You and poker pro Shannon Elizabeth?s Deal, which scored a dismal 3% on rottentomatoes, it seems the poker world is destined for melodrama, shoddy plot lines and the overuse of the royal flush."

Source: Rounders 2 Poker Movie Faces an Uphill Battle

Rottentomatoes is useless. Shannon Elizabeth was a great actress in the movie American Pie.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well thats great news but its will never be the same as rounders 1

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Rottentomatoes is useless. Shannon Elizabeth was a great actress in the movie American Pie.
    Hmmm... I'm not sure she's ever really been great acting in anything, but she's hot, and that makes up for a lot
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    i hope its half as good as the 1st then it would be a good movie

PokerOwned Master
    The movie "The Grand" was an allright poker movie. Theres a couple poker documentarys that are good too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anyone see runner runner? It looks good and I was thinking of renting it. Timber lake is hit or miss for me but does anyone recommend it?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i've been hearing about this rounders 2 sequel but i haven't seen anything other than rumors. this one might not come out of the gates at all.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Runner Runner wasnt all that great...It wasnt really a poker movie at all...there was a 2 minute scene with Timberlake playing online poker and that was all the poker in the entire movie.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anyone see rounder 2 bootleg... I have only heard rumors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast