Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

prayers go out to the victims of batman movie shooting

say a prayer for the victims and the families of the shooting that happened last night in colorado,14 dead!

totaly agree holy shit man crazy fucking people in this world.....I went to the midnight opening near me in buffalo....you never think anything like that will ever happen when you go watch a movie..... God Bless!

yes my prayers go out to the familys of the victims,;( sad times

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned God
    my girl went last night here in pittsburgh with her friends...thank God it didnt happen there...

I always did tell my girl about how someone could do something crazy in a movie theater.. i always tell her how easy it would be that someone could stab/slash you over the back of your chair in the dark without anyone knowing immediately...

i even said how crazy of a movie would that be, a murderer who hit up theaters

I heard this, this morning, and find it absolutely crazy, he tossed a smoke bomb first, had a bullet proof vest and helmet on and just opened fire.
    I just don't get it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thats some crazy ass shit!

omg, this is not good. why this shit happend only in USA ? ? ?

news update!! 12 dead 50 injured and a 3month old also was shot....this is fukin bullshit man.....all i know is 1 thing....he will get jail time...same as the pos who stole millions and millions of dollars from alot of people around the world "ray bitar" see how fucked this world is......jailtime? he should get shot in the fuckin face and tortured and shot over and over again.....shit makes me sick

PokerOwned God
    fak jail time, peeps like these need to made an example,. why waste tax payers dollars feeding this fool or doctor bills in medicine..i say a public hanging sounds good for this guy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    fak jail time, peeps like these need to made an example,. why waste tax payers dollars feeding this fool or doctor bills in medicine..i say a public hanging sounds good for this guy
    At the very minimum , hard to believe people like this exist .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast