Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned God
    looks like the shooter had everything at 24 yrs old apartment, great education and enough money to buy these weapons who financed this not him I am sure - big problem in this country too much too young with no sense of responsibility -

PokerOwned Master
    i cant believe how people can do that shits !!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man it sucks that some ppl choose to do these thing i always feel main reason 4 ppl to do these kinda things wud b bcoz of lack of money or unfulfilled desires evn then ppl dont have the heart or right to do something like this so i dunno wats up with this guy hes an idiot and i hate him hes a shame to humanity

Obviously a senseless an undescribable crime but how many more of these incidents are going to happen until the 2nd ammendent (right to keep and bear arms) is changed.

I know people are gonna complain that they need/carry their wearpon only for protection but this 2nd ammendent is the reason you need a gun for protection.

To many times i have woken up to a news report of some psycho/group of psychos who have legally purchased a gun/ numerous heavy powered weapons which they used in creating a massacre like this.

Seriously how many innocent people have to die until they realise a human life is more important than some guy being able to carry around his piece in a holster.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    god bless victims and familys its a shame we can not even take our kis out in this day and age

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234