Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Poker After Dark

It looks like Poker After Dark was pulled off tv after the latest on Full Tilt. With the Professor and a bunch of t-shirt and hat ads we cant have that on. Hopefully they'll stick with it and make some new shows but I doubt it...

PokerOwned God
    PAD was in essence a FT infomercial ... FT paid for the vast majority of the production cost, not NBC.

PokerOwned God
    I enjoyed poker after dark, but I'm not real happy with Howard and Ferguson right now, I want my money back.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well if they keep closing the online sites to US players then we in the good old USA. Will be forced to either play live or simply play with ourselves I guess. Thanks to rooms like FT for giving them even more of a reason to do s**t like this.

Banned
    Top!!!!!!!

Banned
    yeah it was pulled due to tilt sponsoring this program sucks because it was always my favorite to watch

Knight-Lieutenant
    I liked high stakes poker a lot better

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    I liked high stakes poker a lot better
    I might be getting backed to go play 10/25nl Wednesday with a dealer from the poker room Im usually at

PokerOwned Master
    I didnt really see it as backed by FT cause I couldn't care less where the stars played. I did look in on the Ivey room from time to time but were they really playin? I was wonderin if the cable poker sites also yanked FT ads on tables in their shows. I gave Doyle's site a look and would never play UB or Doyle's and my mind is made up on the play and quality. That's why I have liked PO to give me a chance on Merge with no risk...... Fun but questionable...

PokerOwned God
    dang that sucks was a good show . hopefully they keep high stakes

#NiggasInParis

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast