Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Thread: Orphan black

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

Orphan black

BBC america is re-running the whole 1st season episodes starting sat 14th! great show!! lots of twists and turns! about a an orphaned girl (now grown) that finds out she was part of an experiment with clones and has sisters she didnt even know about! really really good show! something different!!

PokerOwned God
    I haven't heard of that show before. When it comes to bbc America, I mostly watch the reality shows that they sometimes have on.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    Sounds really interesting.
    I used to watch that car show on bbc america...I don't remember what it was called.
    But orphan black does sound really interesting, I think I'm going to try and record it using the tivo thing.

i watch quite a few shows on BBC, Luther just started back up (cop show), i love Copper (cop show about sixpoints back when the slaves just got their freedom)!! and for all the Law and Order Fans, there is also a UK version! i watch way too much TV!!

Gordon Ramsey on BBC is good to watch. I like the food that he eat and travel to go eat.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Don't have BBC. Waiting for this to come to Netflix. Filling my time with Breaking Bad now though.

I don't have BBC either, someone else suggested it to me, but I can't get the links they gave me to work Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Gordon Ramsey on BBC is good to watch. I like the food that he eat and travel to go eat.
    yea he sure is! i love the kitchen nightmares!! hes a trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I don't have BBC either, someone else suggested it to me, but I can't get the links they gave me to work Any ideas?
    u cant google it??? u can probably watch it online!! it is a great show!