PokerOwned Demi-God

Americas Got Talent

Anyone watch the live show last night? Not good with names, but I like:
    TellaVision
    Kristeff Brothers
    Magician kid
    The singer at the end (what a voice)

Special Head was ridiculous
    I liked the screaming little girl initially, but Howard was right, enough already.
    Was that comedian supposed to be funny?

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I fell asleep after the first hour. The magician kid is good but the 'dyslexia' joke showed his age. The comedian was a bust. I'm tired of the little kid dance troups, who on earth would pay to see an elementary dance recital? I really like Special Head, its a shame his trick didn't go off smoothly. The screamo girl never impressed me, and during the Vegas auditions her and her brother were noticably the least socially balanced backstage among the other contestants. Seemed like Nick had his job cut out for him as there was alot of technical issues and fall-flat acts.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I felt a little bad for Anna Christine (the 11-year old girl). She had to be the first one out there in front of all those people. You could tell she was really nervous. She sure can sing though.

GOD NO!!!! STOPPPPP FRYIN UR BRAIN WIT THIS SHITT...ITS SOO BAD FOR YOU

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    GOD NO!!!! STOPPPPP FRYIN UR BRAIN WIT THIS SHITT...ITS SOO BAD FOR YOU

Its funny how much effort you put into trying to convince us its lame to watch a family show. I say that because this is the second AGT thread you have stumbled into and said something negative about, last time I believe you said it way 'gay'. Well bud, if its rotting my brain to watch a show that I enjoy with my 12yo daughter, then I guess I like rotting my brain. What is it doing to your brain participating in forum threads about a show you feel isn't worth your time?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Last night was horrible but there are some really good acts to come in the next few weeks! This year my money is on a dance act to win but not a kids group!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    you have to be a complete moron to waste your time watching that crap
    Everybody has their opinions. If you don't like it you can just stay off the thread.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Surprised Howard chose Anna Christine over the Hitmen. Thought he wanted a rock band. Glad for Anna though. I hope she calms her nerves and does better next time.

PokerOwned Pro
    I refused to watch this season due to the major bull crap last season..how are a couple of rejects with a bunch of dogs going to win over all the acts tht lost?? stupid if u ask me

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah I love this show its crazy but really all the shows are the same

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast