Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    Gotta choose Walter, because Breaking Bad is the best. I tried Dexter, but I couldn't get through first episodes.... I didn't find it all that good :{
    Love Breaking Bad, WW, Bryan Cranston. Started watching Dexter. First season was good, but things have really picked up in season 2. I wondering where this show goes after this all pans out.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    walter all day long!! dexter is dumb LOL walt is a bad ass!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree both are great

PokerOwned Veteran
    Meet Dexter Morgan. By day he's a blood spatter pattern expert for the Miami Metro police department. But by night - he takes on an entirely different persona: serial killer. But Dexter isn't your average serial killer as he only kills people who fit a very prolific and precise "moral code" taught to him by his late father Harry (he didn't kill Harry, honest), and developed very thoroughly throughout each kill. While dealing with his daily activities and his boss, Sgt. Doakes, the one man who may or may not know the truth about his after-hours activities, he is given a friendly message by a guy referred to only as "The Ice Truck Killer" - a crime scene where there is no blood. This shocking discovery turns Dexter's world completely upside down. The Ice Truck Killer wants Dexter to play his game and Dexter is very eager to take on this cat-and-mouse chase throughout Miami.

PokerOwned Veteran
    When chemistry teacher, Walter White, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his wife and teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, White embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students. The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular hard working man and explores how a fatal diagnosis affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dryman the story of a donk from Chicago who bets his house and family on the Bears...

PokerOwned Pro

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What am I choosing them for? Probably Walt, unless it's pickup game. Btw, Love the side by side.

PokerOwned Master
    im going dexter all the way

PokerOwned Veteran
    Dexter ofc

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast