Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: scream 4

joeyjmr8484

scream 4

I can't wait to see Scream 4. I have seen all the Scream movies and loved them. I just wish they would make an I Know What You Did Last Summer 3.

I know what you did last summer was kind of hilarous, haven't seen all the screams movie.

Comedy-Horror?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    i too cant wait to see scream 4, i love all the screams but not to fond of i know what you did last summer.

Private
    i would love to see this movie aswell, i seen all the others so why not se the 4th movie aswell!

joeyjmr8484
    I heard it was the best since the original. I loved them all though. I wonder if Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox or David Arquette will be a killer in Scream 5 or 6.

Experienced Member
    seen this movie didn't really enjoy it that much but not a bad a bit jumpy hasn't been a good horror movie out for a while unfortunatly

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love the Scream movies. Even though they are a bit corny and lame. They do however make fun of other movies that are similar. So the fact that it's laughing at itself makes it ok I guess. For me Scream 4 was better than 2 and 3, but the first one is still my fav.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well I actually have saw this flick. And I gotta say, all it did was make ME want to scream. Only I screame "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!"

joeyjmr8484
    Oh, come on ritehere. I never go to theaters though. I like to rent them when they come out on video and I can't wait for this to come out.

Master Sergeant
    wtached the first 30 min on the internet, not bad but seems like the same old shit, might just fastforward to the end to see what happens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast