Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

New 2 and 1/2 Men

So what did you all think of the new 2 and 1/2 men. I think it wasnt bad but it wont be the same without Charlie. He made the show and things are going to have to get a lot better if they want to keep it around for a while longer.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah it wasnt bad, but was a little weird. I dont think Charlie can be replaced...

Banned
    I liked it of course its not going to be the same withouth charlie but I still think the show is going to be really funny

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Oh yeah dont get me wrong I laughed my ass off but like it was said above it wont be the same without charlie

Banned
    verdict is still out it is going to take some getting use to

PokerOwned God
    Didn't see it ... anyone want to explain the basic plot of how Charlie is gone and now Ashton is there. Not real life plot ... I got that ... tv show plot/scenario.

I don't think they are looking to "replace" Charlie's character...just Charlie

it's an awfully sexist show... but I admit I watch it sometimes....that little dude is getting funnier as he grows up

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Pretty much bmeelneg charlie dies this gruesome death and then ashtons character shows up at the house after trying to commit suicide but the water was too cold. Ashtons character is rich and allen and him go out for drinks. They meet 2 girls ashtons character ends up having a three some and then he wakes up the next morning saying he was gonna buy the house.

Before the threesome Ashtons character is somewhat of a pathetic better looking version of allen

PokerOwned God
    I agree that it won't be the same without Charlie, but I am going to give it a few episodes before I make a decision.

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the breakdown pokerdemon24 ...

So there is still lots of drinking and whoring ... sounds like its still watchable.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast