Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

PokerOwned God

mermaid documentary

anyone watch the mermaid documentary? anyone have any thoughts on it? fake or real? any thoughts on how homeland security seized the website that links you to the doctors mermaidsarealive.com

No, but I'm going to now. Sounds very interesting, kind of weird, but interesting.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

ooo googling right now

PokerOwned God
    ya I watch it ... its was worth watching

Could it be fake ... yes. Could they be real, what ever they are ... yes. With how big and how deep the oceans are, I'm sure there are plenty of species out there that we don't know about.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Yeah I watched it. Very compelling. If you believe in evolution, it could very well happen and they could exist today.

This is funny, I only put that channel on to go to sleep to because the ppl that narrate those documentaries put me to sleep, and I ended up staying up and watching it. I honestly don't know what to think. I do like to have an open mind, but also think if this were true there would be more evidence.

PokerOwned God
    I loved this for like 20 minutes then was liek fake, fake and fkn dummy scientist fakes... I just wasted my time.