Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Experienced Member

Angry Mainstream Media Brainwashing ???

I am sick of tired of liberals infiltrating every aspect of the world forcing their terrorist like tactics. The United States Of America has always fought against the people that now run us. Please discuss this among people you know and spread awareness of the manipulation tactics used by the liberals weather it be fooling the poor with free stuff so they vote along with their abortion bill they knew nothing about or tricking the middle class into thinking they will one day be in the 2%. They don't give a damn about any of the classes and they shift us in and out of poverty to suite their world interests for their global corporations and global banks. Spread Awareness because we are all walking on ice right now. God bless

PokerOwned God
    Who literally owns the vast majority of the media?

a) liberals
    b) global corporations
    c) something else

if you think its "a" you win a facepalm
    if you think its "b" then maybe you might be able to connect the dots
    if you think its "c" ... please enlighten me and elaborate

PokerOwned Veteran
    It really irritates me when people use the words to cover vast groups of people and assumes that anyone who considered themselves X therefore must being trying to do Y. Liberals do this, conservatives do that, democrats this, republicans that. Why not drop the labels and just discuss the issues.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Loud noisesssssssssssssssssssss

PokerOwned Veteran
    What bothers me now is the "my team wins" mentality. Cannot discuss either party and disagree without being called something. I have political views but do not think anyone who I agree with is perfect. We cannot even point out how someone may be wrong anymore because they may be "on the team" (party) someone likes. Few will admit there person/party may be doing something they disagree with because it will look like we are admitting we lose. Very little independent thinking or any thinking at all anymore. Just want "my team to win".

Experienced Member
    yeah theres this nanny nanny boo boo attitude.....i know what your saying rookman. mainstream media is a dumbray, retarding the masses: ) I can see a "Idiocracy" future

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    eso sucede con todo ,, te mandan mensajes subliminales ,,, te van diciendo q hacer ,, se meten en tu cabeza m,,,,,,,,,, es horrible eso
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    Loud noisesssssssssssssssssssss
    Best comment yet!!