Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Thread: The Hobbit

Elite PokerOwned Member

The Hobbit

Just watched The Hobbit on VOD, and have to say it was a lot better than I thought it would be. But did they really have to drag it out to be three separate movies. I read the books recently and there really isn't all that much to put into three movies, even though I noticed they're extending a lot of the minor plots from the book.

PokerOwned Master
    I also liked the movie more then i thought i would.

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't understand the hate for this movie. I really liked it as well. I think when people saw it in that new framerate it came across really badly. I thought it was as good or better than most of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I liked it, but no where near LotR. Also thought it was way too long. 3 movies will be too much -- but then again, it's all about the money money money.

Refuse to watch this any other place then imax....great book awesome series.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I didn't think it was too long at all. I prefer long movies. I'm also glad it's split into three movies, I like it when a director can take a book and stretch it out 9 hours, without making the story dull.

The movie was great. Loved it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like long movies too, but think this one dragged a bit and was too silly at times. I also wish they had a non-3D IMAX option.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Refuse to watch this any other place then imax....great book awesome series.
    Just get a really big HD 3D TV like me...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think that the hobbit is not so good movie, Lord of the Rings ring and the team was a better video

it is out on redbox or netflix yet?