Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,150

BTC Rate: $10741.31

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,248

    Loopers movie trailer

    I love time travel movies

    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    198
    This looks awesome.

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    i,m surprised to see joseph g. levitt in this kind of movie tho lol,, hes usally in comediess and rom comedies too,, but it looks good tho

  4. #4
    PokerOwned God Prawney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i,m surprised to see joseph g. levitt in this kind of movie tho lol,, hes usally in comediess and rom comedies too,, but it looks good tho
    Yeah inception was such a rom com

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    lol sean i didnt even know he was in that ) i thought was leo in that....

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God Prawney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    lol sean i didnt even know he was in that ) i thought was leo in that....
    Inception went all crazy and had more than 1 actor in it lol

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Inception went all crazy and had more than 1 actor in it lol
    u CRACK me up sometimess too funny,, and i could use some laughs tday too.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •